Monday, April 27, 2009

Someone

Someone once told me that you have to be internationally appealing in order to make it in this neck of the woods. What the fuck does that mean?

This Saturday was one of napping and huluing until my urine turned red. I caught up on this show called 30 Rock, which im sure many people watch out there. There was one episode called "the bubble" in which people that are extremely attractive get special treatment- to a point where they don't have a real sense of reality and end up thinking they are the shit even though they suck at everything they do. It is kinda true, I have been in close circles with some real connected people, people making millions, people who are exxxtremely attractive, and you cant help but be attracted to their aura, and are willing to do, say, shit anything so you can be close to them. I find this quite sad, so what are the rest of us simpletons going to do, go based on personality? haha.

I would love to walk in the shoes of a caucasian man, 6 foot, masculine build, who drives a ..... mazarati. haha. I would just like to see how it feels like to have my ass kissed everyday, wiped everyday, and have life delivered to me on a diamond (silver platters are cheap). If I were him, what type of skewed perspective would I have on life? Would I treat people differently? Would I know that I am recieving special treatment? Would I be happier?

Atleast at the end of the day, I know that my friends love me for me, and not because of the way I look, or the way I dress. (I am not that completely hideous as this post is making me out to be), but would life be so much easier if I were Brad Pitt 10 years ago? Just some food for thought.

No comments: