Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

My teeth ache. I need to get porcelein veneers made for 2 teeth because I grind them. Aikes. :( Also, I have a major back problem, if you see me walking like a disabled person with Herpes, please disregard me and don't pass judgement.

I am waiting for 12 o'clock for my job to start, I am sitting in my graphics office and sipping on an Americano, while listening to people talk about shopping in the distance. It's Monday- I hate mondays. Monday means e-mails, work, homework, meetings, bitching, farting, and desire-to-be-in-bed-but-i-cant-because-i-have-shit-to-do. I was walking down library walk and my new Ben Lee posters have been plastered around campus. They look like vagina discharge because they took the cheap route and printed it in-house, which means white borders and inkjet ink.... all that hard work down the toilet.

I want to share with my blog my newest obsession, her name is Ke$ha. She sings about boots and boys, and butterscotch. She works with Katy Perry, and The Veronicas songwriters, but shes kinda more awesome in a Southern California, Laid back but shes from LA so shes featured on the Cobra Snake, and wears AA, kinda way.

here

No comments: