Monday, July 28, 2008

rejects. Batch 1

I am currently interning at Modern Amusement for the summer. I have been working on several designs. Please enjoy.

Rejected T-Shirt Designs:
This designs came after a dark turn of events. In the loneliness of moving to LA, feeling disrespected at work, and feeling a sense of worthlessness, I decided to translate my emotions into a Crow Murderer. Bleh.
Compression of a 3-D bird.


Very "VMA's"

My Women

The End. For now. Until 5 minutes maybe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Click Here Learn how to stop smoking today!

Grace Sun said...

I actually like the crow murderer! It's dark yet humor. Why feel lonely when you can just give one of your sisters a call and talk it out. I'm always willing to listen and help.
Keep up the good work, brother.

Unknown said...

OMG i love the second one!! i love the murdering one above it too :) cool. hahaha

wait i actually love like ALL of them haha